Sunday, September 21, 2014

Maybe it's not too hard to do...

Things have been so crazy in my life that this is really the first second of the day that I have to myself and I am dedicating it to this blog before I attempt to pack some more stuff (I am moving Saturday). When I saw that we were going to be required to maintain a blog, I groaned and whined like I mentioned in my discussion area response I truly understand the benefits of blogging but it seems after a while to become too tedious and time consuming to keep up with it.  However, signing on to blogger.com was one of the easiest experiences I have had with web based technology.  I simply hit sign up through blogger and was pulled up to my home page. At first I was confused (probably because I wasn't focused), but once I got back on and hit create a blog I was allowed to pick the name of my blog as well as the blog's domain.  I even misspelled the blog's domain name and was SUPER easy finding it and changing the extra letter.  So far, so good...I am looking forward to the next few weeks.  Have a great week all!


Tauheedah

3 comments:

  1. Tauheedah, I just moved as well!!!! Ok, not "just." It's been exactly a month and I still have thirteen unpacked boxes. Moving is the pits, especially since school just started back. Good luck!!! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I wish you good luck as well. Very interested in reading your blogs over these 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete